Found a bug?
Let us know!
Please follow the Instructions.
1. Make sure it is a bug and not something to do with your setup such as your internet connection, computer, browser, network or something to do with a third party application etc.
2. Run a search on the forums to see if it was reported already.
3. When describing, please add details such as
- what you did to produce the bug
- describe what you think isn't happening that should
- let us know what browser you're using
- if an error was produced, let us know what the error says
- provide a link to your website and the specific page
- screen shots are always very helpful
4. Once the report is given we will look into it. Fixing and response time may vary in timeframe according to the nature of the bug. Please do not ask for a timeframe, email, or post again.
5. If you have already sent in an email to report a bug, we are looking into it already. You do not need to repost or PM further.
Please do not post other information that's not related to this topic in here.